EXO'luXion in Malaysia Part 2

Assalammualaikum and hi!!

     After I have posted my experienced during ticket launched, now I wanna tell you my activities one day before concert.

    On 11th March 2016 at the afternoon, I prepared myself with memorised fanchants for each song, doing some checklist and searching a suitable shoes to wear for concert. I texted some of my friends cause I don't have any of wedges and yes one of them have it and let me borrowed for two days. That friend is Zureen. Thank you so much Zureen, you are my savior (cieee hihi) I also did some of breathing exercise for night which meet EXO at the airport and concert. 

With this, I can see my Sehun clearly from Rock X


     At night, one of the EXO fanpage informed that EXO estimate arrived KLIA around 10 p.m and I gerak dari rumah dalam pukul 9 malam and when I arrived I saw many EXO-Ls have waited there with their DSLR, banners dengan semangat berkobar-kobar nak jumpa EXO members and I started searching the suitable place to stand so I can see my Sehun clearly. I waited there about 1 hour after 10 p.m EXO tidak sampai-sampai lagi. Then, suddenly I heard they shouting like "aaaaaaa" "EXO" "EXO" and saw they running around so I thought EXO has arrived so I followed them running here and there but still I can't see any of EXO members. So I decided to stay and waited because I'm running out of breath and after 10 minutes I heard EXO-L's beside me said that EXO already arrived and gone after checked at the twitter. I was like "whaattttt" Rasa nak menangis pun ada sebab tak dapat jumpa Sehun sob sob sob 
EXO-L
Park Chanyeol
Source: Twiitter


     I saw some of lucky EXO-Ls posted EXO members arrived in Malaysia KLIA on twitter with little bit heartbroken. Rupanya, EXO members took a different route they rode train from KLIA and heading to their hotel. But it's okay because I can meet them at the concert. Yasss!

This was taken a week before concert

Popular Posts