Belanja Birthday Girl Makan at Kyochon MyTOWN

Related image







Assalammualaikum Hi Annyeong haseyo ^^

Tonight I wanna share my happy vibes. What has made my day? The answer is friends. My Best Friends have made my day. I am very happy we met again and be happy together. See my friends laughed already make me happy. Syukur, alhamdulillah.

Bayah and I have already planned to belanja Nurul Ain makan sempena her birthday. We can't make it on the right time because everyone were getting busy with work. So, kira sambut belated birthday and thanks god Ain was like she don't mind as long as we can gathered together. Heee

The planning all things are my idea. Mereka tidak kisah, they were just follow my idea. It sounds good to me sebab tiada percanggahan. Tapi ada juga several things need to discuss such as which restaurants that Ain wants to go, I want her feels comfortable means she satisfied what I've choose. She said mana-mana pun okay asalkan tidak pedas sangat. She dislikes food that's too spicy. Therefore, I choose Korean Restaurant as our place to eat. Haha because I'm craving tho 

I really feels grateful featuring delighted because everyone happy and satisfied.

There is our birthday girl. She is being shy shy cat haha

Heading to MyTOWN




I saw this menu while we queuing up


Spicy chicken, honey chicken and kimchi fried rice (5 Star)

The total price for 4 person is around RM95~ Okay lah. Oh! The spicy level of spicy chicken is okay lah. Pedas sikit tak pedas sangat yang macam samyang tu. 

















The last pictures I bought street churros chocolate and cheese flavor. At last I got to eat unicorn poop. yeah The price is not  too expensive. RM 15 something~ 



That's all. Bye!


How to get here?

KyoChon 1991

Lot G-03, MyTown Shopping Centre
, Jalan Cochrane, Cheras, 
55100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia

Hours: 10 am - 10 pm (everyday)



Comments

Popular Posts