EXO'luXion in Malaysia Part 1

Assalammualaikum hi !!

Today I wanna write a post about my fangirl's attitude coming out when I knew EXO one of my favorite idol group from Korea come to Malaysia for their concert at Dataran Merdeka on 12th March 2016 at 8 p.m. Only god knows how my feelings when I knew about it. I felt like want to cry, super excited and freaking happy. Then, once I knew I quickly told my Ibu and begging her to go to the concert. Firstly, she said she want to take a time to think but I showed to her my interest towards EXO and I said to her many times that I really want to go so yasss my Ibu gave a green light yahoo!! Not enough with the concert, I also begging her to buy me a rock zone ticket, EXO t-shirt, and EXO lighstick. And she was okay with that maybe she knew her daughter's interest (maybe). While my dad, opah and siblings showing no interest with their faces means "suka hati lah".. That's mean no bantahan for me to go to EXO concert. woohoo!!

Star Planet FB page

Tix price ; Mine ROCK X ^^


     On the 16th January 2016, EXO ticket's concert launched at Sogo from 10 a.m. till 5 p.m. Alhamdulillah I've got bought my dream ticket which ROCK ZONE X. I queued there for almost 7 hours sebab gerak dari rumah around 8 a.m sampai Sogo around 9 a.m tunggu giliran lagi and finally around 2.15 I bought the tix. pheww extremely tired because I'm not in a good condition during queuing line (suddenly have stomachache). Thanks lil bro accompanied your sister, I will never forget your kindness. Too bad for him to followed me around cause he damnly dislike EXO (what to do bro)
so many EXO-L at the outside

EXO-L
lil bro and happy me, EXO-L
waiting area and they played EXO's playlist
Almost there...
We also got a poster exactly like hanging on the stage
I am the Lucky One







Popular Posts