EXO'luXion in Malaysia 2016 D-Day

Assalammualaikum hi!!
Yeyyyyyyyyy! D-Day!

Things I bring along to the concert:

  1. Ticket 
  2. Ic
  3. EXO Light stick
  4. Money
  5. Raincoat
  6. Mineral bottle + snacks
  7. Tissue
  8. Powerbank + phone cable
Outfit:
  • EXO t-shirt
  • Black shawl
  • Jeans
  • Small sling bag
  • Wedges (I suggested wear sneakers is better but because of my height not tall enough, I wore this one)
  • Sehun Light Headband
My Advice:
  • Please go to toilet first before enter the hall/stadium 
Tadaa!!!~
Bag; ig- zutter
T-shirt; ig- not remember
Light stick; fb- kpop shop 88

Heading to Dataran Merdeka

Happy face :))

Arrived! As u can see, there are empty tent
for EXO-L to wait there before enter stadium and I was
crowded with EXO-Ls
YASSS! I got mine Sehun light headband 
Her bias is Chanyeol while mine is Sehun
Excited to see our bias on the stage
EXO Stage KYAAAA~~

EXO-L
My wish come true!

ENJOi !

=======================================================================================

Popular Posts