3D 2N at Malacca





Assalammualaikum Hello!

Tonight I would like to share my 3 days and 2 nights trip with my buddies at Malacca. Yey! let's get started! The trip was planned by Bayah first, but then she whatsapp me asked for agreement either her idea is okay or not. So, I replied to her "Yes, I think it is brilliant idea. So, I give blessing!" I think it's a really great idea actually to escape from doing homework (HAHA) *just kiding* since I really wanted to go out having some fun with my best friends. And the next day, she whatssapp in our group, asked for the others agreement and it seems like they showed the green light means YES except for one of our friends, she can't join us because of economic's matter, we understand her situation but that's not be our barriers, we still keep following our plan. Of course because we planned this trip since a few months ago, nak tak nak kena jadi as it plan. Yaa~ I felt sorry for her and I really hope she can join us in our next trip! Insya Allah.


Therefore, this is our itinerary:

Day 1:
  • Lunch at Ee Ji Ban Chicken Rice Ball
  • Banda Hilir
  • Kota A'Famosa
  • Check-in Hotel
  • Menara Taming Sari at Night
  • Jonker Walk
  • Sightseeing Dataran Pahlawan at Night
#jjcm
How to get here? The restaurant located at 275, Jalan Melaka Raya 3, Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia. This is my first time, when I saw they served us I was like a bit excited to eat because of it looks interesting and nyummmeyh. The restaurant is famous too, if I'm not mistake Hanis Zalikha is the one who promote this restaurant in a TV show and have a lot pictures of her :D for Muslims this restaurant is HALAL 100%



After we're done, we spent time to Kota A'Famosa while waiting to check-in hotel at 2.00 p.m.












Banda Hilir

#ABAMSADOLEGEND

Waiting for our turn 



Dataran Pahlawan at Night

Jonker Walk World Heritage Park



Jonker Walk


While waiting for my dinner, selfie is a must~



Waiting outside the line~~~~~
Busking
Image result for hotel rama rama melaka
Rama-Rama Designer Boutique Hotel

LOVE IT
How to get here? No 15 Jalan Lagenda 3, Taman 1 Lagenda, Melaka Tengah, 75400 Melaka, Malaysia. This hotel is complete with provided necessary things we need such as iron, iron board, plugs, comfortable pillows and blankets, aircond, and etc. Check 'em out in their website. We booked the hotel via trivago apps. 
Note: Please make sure you've booked the hotel first otherwise a chance to get a room is less. 


Day 2:
  • Roti Canai Kayu Arang
  • Coconut Shake Klebang
  • Kuih Keria Antarabangsa Haji Jalil
  • Pantai Klebang
  • Dinner at Celop-celop

Roti Canai Kayu Arang
As I had planned, we want to try have a breakfast here but unfortunately the place were too crowded till run out of tables and chairs. Ya~ can you imagine we arrived there around 8 a.m. and saw a lot of people been there and queue up to buy the roti canai well~ since this place getting famous and the menu not bad! They got roti canai cheese, roti canai milo tabur (something like that) totally different than Mamak (because mamak tak guna kayu arang lol). Poor me, tak ada rezeki sob sob sob

Kuih Keria Antarabangsa Haji Jalil

p/s: For those who wanna buy this kuih, please make sure you have
already booked otherwise you need to wait your turn and take a longggggggggg time to get yours.

This one too! Coconut Shake Klebang



I got mine. Yasss

Bus cafe, maybe~


Lunch

Day 3:
  • Shopping
  • Check-out

kashinggg$$$ kashing $$$$



END


ENJOi
============================================================================================================



Comments

Popular Posts